Shipping Policy & Return Policy
Shipping Policy & Return Policy
We do our best to process most orders the same day they are received. Many of our parts are custom built or assembled and may take several weeks or months.
CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
Most orders are shipped UPS. Please list a street address since UPS cannot deliver to a Post Office Box. Some items are too big for UPS and must be shipped by truck line with freight charges collect, or call us and freight charges can be quoted for you. These include bed sides, floor coverings, or assemblies including these parts. These items must be prepaid by check or credit card.
The following methods of payment are available:
- UPS Cash on Delivery (COD) Please note: UPS requires a Money Order or Cashiers Check upon delivery. This adds a COD fee to the cost of the total order. If you are not home during the day, arrange to send your order to a neighbor, your place of employment, etc.
For Prepaid Shipments please add 12% for Shipping and Handling (minimum fee $8.)
Missouri residents should add 8.225% sales tax.
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Merchandise must be prepaid in US funds. UPS services most of Canada. Please inquire on shipping methods to Hawaii and all foreign countries.
IN THE EVEN OF DAMAGE TO ANY SHIPMENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
Inspect all packages immediately for loss and damage.
- Damaged merchandise must be held with the ORIGINAL SHIPPING CONTAINER for UPS inspection. DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED PARTS TO US UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY UPS!
- If there is a UPS depot near you, contact them for inspection. If not, notify us immediately of all damage. We will contact UPS and let you know what to do with the merchandise.
- The shipment is fully insured by UPS.
- Before accepting the shipment, count the cartons and examine for any damage. If there is shortage or damage, SIGN AND STATE ON FREIGHT BILL ACCORDINGLY.
- Open crate and examine the shipment at once. If damage is found inside, notify delivering carrier at once for CONCEALED DAMAGE REPORT.
- File your claim for the full value of the damaged items as listed on the invoice. The shipment is fully insured by the truck line. DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED PARTS TO US UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY THE TRUCK LINE!
Defective merchandise may be returned within thirty (30) days for replacement with prior authorization. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a letter of explanation give DATE merchandise was order and the NAME merchandise was ordered under (your name or company name, etc.) This must be in the package with the returned parts.
Returned items must be sent PREPAID. COD shipments will not be accepted. If we have made an error with your order, we’ll refund the shipping. Merchandise returned which is not defective will be charged 10% restocking fee ($5 minimum).
Contact Us Today to Start Your Restoration Journey!
Restore your vintage truck to perfection with our high-quality antique truck parts. We specialize in customization to achieve your desired look and feel. Our team of experts will bring your dream truck to life with attention to detail. Choose the best, choose us. Let’s revive history!
*Mack Products holds licenses for Ford, a trademark of FORD Motor Company. *MOPAR, JEEP, DODGE, HEMI, PLYMOUTH, RAM, SRT, CHRYSLER and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dress are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC used under license by Mack Products. © 2014 Chrysler Group LLC