IN THE EVEN OF DAMAGE TO ANY SHIPMENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
Inspect all packages immediately for loss and damage.
- Damaged merchandise must be held with the ORIGINAL SHIPPING CONTAINER for UPS inspection. DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED PARTS TO US UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY UPS!
- If there is a UPS depot near you, contact them for inspection. If not, notify us immediately of all damage. We will contact UPS and let you know what to do with the merchandise.
- The shipment is fully insured by UPS.
- Before accepting the shipment, count the cartons and examine for any damage. If there is shortage or damage, SIGN AND STATE ON FREIGHT BILL ACCORDINGLY.
- Open crate and examine the shipment at once. If damage is found inside, notify delivering carrier at once for CONCEALED DAMAGE REPORT.
- File your claim for the full value of the damaged items as listed on the invoice. The shipment is fully insured by the truck line. DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED PARTS TO US UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY THE TRUCK LINE!
Defective merchandise may be returned within thirty (30) days for replacement with prior authorization. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a letter of explanation give DATE merchandise was order and the NAME merchandise was ordered under (your name or company name, etc.) This must be in the package with the returned parts.
Returned items must be sent PREPAID. COD shipments will not be accepted. If we have made an error with your order, we’ll refund the shipping. Merchandise returned which is not defective will be charged 10% restocking fee ($5 minimum).